Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hi everyone..! My first post!

Am so excited about my new food blog! I have been baking for a few years now. But my interest to capture my creations and share it with friends has been very recent. Lately I have been posting a few pictures of the recipes I tried out, onto my Facebook page. And I have been receiving amazing comments on my pictures.

Due to requests from a few friends, I took this task of starting and mainting this food blog. I post my cooking adventures here to inspire you to try out new recipes, and have fun doing it..!


The recipes I post here are some of my own, and a few from other cookery blogs which inspire me. The photos I post with the recipes are my very own, taken by me.

Please stay tuned for yummy recipes, From My Kitchen...!

No comments:

Post a Comment