Hey chocolate lovers!!! Here is an excuse to have chocolate for breakfast! This super quick oatmeal recipe for those boring weekday morning!
So for your next breakfast, whip up some oatmeal with chocolate! YUM!
PS: Always use the best quality cocoa available to get a really great end product!
5-Minute Chocolate Oatmeal
Yields: 1 serving
- Rolled Oats – 40grams
- Milk – ¾ cup
- Banana – 1
- Cocoa Powder – 1 ½ Tablespoon
- Sugar/Unrefined cane sugar/honey – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – a pinch
- Vanilla Extract – ¼ teaspoon
- Combine all the ingredients in a pan, and cook for 5-7 minutes over medium heat.
- Keep stirring until cooked.